Today I picked up a new case for my iPhone at Best Buy. Manufactured by Rocketfish, it's made of clear acrylic and snaps into place around your phone. It has all the standard openings that you would expect so that you can access & charge without having to remove the phone from the case.
The clear acrylic covers both the front and back and the protective screen is flexible enough for finger taps. You do have to press quite a bit harder than you would without this case. So far, I like it, but I don't love it.
I like the complete enclosure, now I can slip it into my pants pocket without having to worry that my keys or the wayward Werther's Original will scratch it.
I don't like how hard I have to press to get a response, especially toward the top of the screen. Using the keyboard isn't half bad, but if you want to play a game, you'll need to 86 this case. The good news is that it's easy to get the phone in & out.
- Doubles as a case & screen protector
- Full enclosure, protective touch screen with electrostatic membrane
- Clear acrylic, can see the iPhone in all of its glory
- Click-snap system for easy in & out
- Protective touch screen has a spongy feel. Harder finger touch required, especially near the top of the screen.
- Price: $24.99 @ Best Buy – knock $5.00 off and I think it would be reasonable for an acrylic case
It depends on what you use your iPhone for. For texting, emails & calls – it works well. If your into gaming, or using Safari in landscape mode – this isn't for you.